- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
Add some meaty texture to your stuffing with portobello mushrooms. Our Portobello Stuffing is not only tasty and filling, it's healthy, too!
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium-sized red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 6 ounces portobello mushrooms, chopped
- 2 teaspoons rubbed sage
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 corn muffin, crumbled
What to Do
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add bell pepper and onion, and saute for 2 to 3 minutes, or until tender.
- Stir in mushrooms, sage, and black pepper, and saute for 3 to 5 minutes, or until mushrooms are tender.
- Stir in the crumbled muffin and cook 2 to 3 more minutes, or until heated through.
Read NextDreamy Sweet Potato Bake