Simple Scalloped Potatoes
Our Simple Scalloped Potatoes are simply delicious. Using basic ingredients, we can whip up these scalloped potatoes whenever we're in the mood for a creamy and comforting side dish.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2
cup nonfat milk
cup finely chopped onion
- 1 1/4
pound white potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
cup fat-free sour cream
teaspoon ground nutmeg
teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
What to Do
- Coat a 1-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, bring milk, onion, and potatoes to a boil. Reduce heat to low, simmer for 15 minutes, or until fork tender.
- Remove 1/4 cup of milk mixture to a medium bowl. Whisk in sour cream, nutmeg, salt, and pepper. Add potato mixture to sour cream mixture and gently stir until evenly coated. Spoon into baking dish; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Broil for about 4 to 5 minutes, or until golden.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.