Orange-Kissed Cornish Hens
- COOK TIME
3 Hr 10 Min
They'll probably want to kiss the cook when they get a taste of these awesome Orange-Kissed Cornish Hens. This fancy looking mouthwatering diabetes-friendly recipe is healthy as can be… and will always do you proud.
What You'll Need
- 2 (1-1/2-pound) frozen Cornish hens, thawed
- 2 oranges
cup dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon chopped pecans
What to Do
- Roast Cornish hens according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, grate 2 teaspoons orange peel, then remove peel and separate oranges into sections. Cut into 1/2-inch pieces. In a small bowl, combine orange pieces, dried cranberries, and pecans. Transfer to serving dish and sprinkle orange peel on top. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, cut hens in half lengthwise. Serve immediately with fresh orange relish.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.