Turkey Cutlets with Fruit Topping
- COOK TIME
Get a tasty serving of healthy fruit in with our novel diabetes main dish recipe for Turkey Cutlets with Fruit Topping.
What You'll Need
- 4 medium turkey breast cutlets
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cored, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons sweetened dried cranberries
- 2 teaspoons finely grated orange peel
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
What to Do
- Coat a medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Over medium heat, cook cutlets about 3 minutes per side, or until no longer pink. Remove to a serving platter.
- Add apple, cranberries, orange peel, and juice to skillet. Cook about 4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Spoon over cutlets and serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.