Creamy Brussels Sprouts
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
Here in the Mr. Food Test Kitchen, Brussels Sprouts always remind us of mini cabbage heads. This tender-as-can-be Creamy Brussels Sprouts recipe is simply delicious, and because we're using reduced-fat sour cream, you can enjoy the rich taste anytime you'd like!
What You'll Need
- 1 package (10-ounce) frozen Brussels sprouts
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tomato, seeded and diced, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
What to Do
- Cook Brussels sprouts according to package directions. Set aside and keep warm.
- Coat a medium skillet with cooking spray. Over medium heat, cook onion until tender. Stir in tomato, Brussels sprouts, garlic, basil, and pepper, and cook until heated through.
- Garnish each serving with 1 tablespoon sour cream.
Can't get enough Brussels sprouts? Here's another variation you're gonna LOVE: Balsamic-Glazed Brussels Sprouts!
Read Next7 Healthy Squash Casserole Recipes