Chocolate Cherry Cola Poke Cake
- 15 pieces
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 piece
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr 50 Min
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
Discover lots of chocolate-cherry goodness in our recipe for Chocolate Cherry Cola Poke Cake. This super moist chocolate cake is made with some shortcut, sugar-free ingredients, so you can treat yourself to a slice without feeling any guilt. You'll love every decadent bite!
What You'll Need:
1 (16-ounce) package sugar-free chocolate cake mix
1 (12-ounce) can diet cola
1 (4-serving size) package sugar-free cherry gelatin mix
1 cup boiling water
cup cold water
1 (8-ounce) container fat-free frozen whipped topping, thawed
Maraschino cherries for garnish (optional)
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat cake mix and cola until thoroughly combined. Pour batter into baking dish.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool. Using the handle of a wooden spoon, poke 25 to 30 holes in top of cake.
- In a medium bowl, whisk gelatin and boiling water until gelatin is dissolved. Stir in cold water. Refrigerate 20 to 25 minutes, or until slightly thickened. Pour gelatin mixture evenly over cake, filling up holes.
- Refrigerate cake 30 minutes, then evenly spread whipped topping over cake. Refrigerate 4 hours, or until ready to serve. Garnish with cherries, if desired.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 15
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
.05 15 17.