Pecan-Topped Spinach Salad
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
Our Pecan-Topped Spinach Salad tastes awesome drizzled with the delicious honey-mustard dressing we've paired with it. Everything about this one shouts nutritious and healthy, so go ahead and enjoy it.
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (6-ounce) package ready-to-eat baby spinach
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat honey-mustard dressing
- 1 tablespoon crumbled goat cheese (optional)
What to Do
- In a small skillet over medium heat, toast pecans, stirring occasionally.
- In a salad bowl, drizzle spinach with dressing and toss lightly to coat. Sprinkle with toasted pecans.
Top with some crumbled goat cheese.
Read NextHam and Edamame Chop Salad
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 74
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.3g 10 %
- Saturated Fat 0.7g 4 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 1.8g 4 %
- Cholesterol 1.3mg 0 %
- Sodium 94mg 4 %
- Total Carbohydrates 4.0g 1 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.6g 6 %
- Sugars 1.5g 0 %