Pecan-Topped Spinach Salad
Our Pecan-Topped Spinach Salad tastes awesome drizzled with the delicious honey-mustard dressing we've paired with it. Everything about this one shouts nutritious and healthy, so go ahead and enjoy it.
What You'll Need
cup chopped pecans
- 1 (6-ounce) package ready-to-eat baby spinach
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat honey-mustard dressing
- 1 tablespoon crumbled goat cheese (optional)
What to Do
- In a small skillet over medium heat, toast pecans, stirring occasionally.
- In a salad bowl, drizzle spinach with dressing and toss lightly to coat. Sprinkle with toasted pecans.
Top with some crumbled goat cheese.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.