- SERVING SIZE
- 1 custard cup
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr
This creamy dessert is always a winner, and despite its simplicity, is company-fancy, making it one of our favorite easy Christmas dessert recipes! Best of all, you probably have most of the ingredients on hand already.
What You'll Need:
4 cups low-fat milk
1 cup granulated Splenda
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
sliced fresh fruit, for garnish
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Heat milk just to boiling in a medium saucepan. Let cool 5 minutes.
- Beat eggs, sugar, vanilla and salt in a large bowl until smooth. Gradually beat in hot milk.
- Pour mixture into 10 6-oz. custard cups, or a 1-1/2 qt. casserole dish. Place custard cups or casserole dish in roasting pan. Pour 1 inch of hot water into roasting pan.
- Bake, uncovered, for 55-60 minutes or until sharp knife inserted in center of custard comes out clean. Remove custard cups or casserole from roasting pan; cool completely on wire rack.
- Cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight. Serve garnished with sliced fresh fruit.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
.05 17 17.