- SERVING SIZE
- 1 pork chop
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
A spice rub is a really simple way to jazz up meat like these Rubbed Pork Chops right before cooking, especially when you don't have time to wait for a marinade to do the job. Experiment with different herbs and spices to create your own rubs, and when you find one you like, keep it handy in a spice jar for whenever you need loads of flavor in a hurry!
What You'll Need:
2 teaspoons ground cumin
2 teaspoons dried oregano
2 teaspoons chili powder
2 teaspoons garlic powder
teaspoon black pepper
4 (4-ounce) boneless pork chops
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a shallow dish, combine all ingredients except pork chops.
- Rub seasoning mixture on both sides of pork chops and place in baking dish. Spray tops of pork chops with cooking spray.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- To add even more flavor, you can top your pork chops with some fresh salsa.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
.10 19 16.