Ham with Raisin Sauce
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr 40 Min
Fancy-up your holiday meal, or any meal for that matter, with our Ham with Raisin Sauce. This beauty is so delicious, and still fits perfectly within your diabetes diet!
What You'll Need
- 1 5- to 6-pound bone-in ham
- 1 (18-ounce) jar, sugar-free apricot preserves
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard, divided
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9" x 13" roasting pan with cooking spray; place ham in roasting pan 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 hours or until heated through.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, cook apricot preserves, brown sugar, mustard, raisins and cinnamon for 5-7 minutes, or until raisins are plump and sauce is warm.
- Let ham rest 10-15 minutes, then slice and serve with sauce.
Read NextPork Chop Casserole