Harvest Sweet Potato Wedges
- SERVING SIZE
- 4 wedges
- COOK TIME
- 35 Min
We take these fall-perfect Harvest Sweet Potato Wedges to the next level by adding ginger, cinnamon, and nutmeg, for a comforting taste on a crisp afternoon. These make a great side-dish, snack, or appetizer for friends! Plus, we baked them so that they can be part of a diabetes-diet! Enjoy the flavors of fall, without any of the guilt!
What You'll Need
- 3 sweet potatoes (about 2 pounds), peeled
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray. Slice each potato into 8 wedges.
- In a large bowl, whisk oil, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. Add the potatoes and toss until even coated. Place in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Bake 20 minutes then turn the potato wedges and bake 15 to 20 additional minutes or until tender and golden.
Sweet Potato Perfection!
- Sweet potatoes are so versatile and go with so many wonderful dishes! If you love our Harvest Sweet Potato Wedges, then check out our Roasted Sweet Potato Sticks and, for a kick, these Spicy Baked Sweet Potato Fries! Plus, we have Heartwarming and Healthier Sweet Potato Recipes for a variety of ideas anytime of the year!
- We've also got Thanksgiving & Potato Recipes that are guaranteed to be a hit at your holiday party! There's something for everyone!
Read NextDreamy Sweet Potato Bake