Nonna's Veggie Primavera
- SERVING SIZE
- 3/4 cup
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
Remember going to Nonna's on the weekends and getting all those fill-ya-up good meals? Well, we took one of her favorite dishes, and whipped it up to make it diabetes-friendly, and perfect for any night of the week! Nonna's Veggie Primavera is packed full of flavor and it all comes together with the Italian seasoning! This is one dish we know Nonna is proud of.
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 12 ounces baby red potatoes, washed and quartered
- 2 medium ears corn, husked and cut into 1-inch rounds
- 4 ounces baby carrots
- 1/2 large red onion, cut into wedges
- 4 ounces fresh sugar snap peas
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. In a large bowl, combine oil, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Add remaining ingredients except peas; toss until evenly coated. Place on a rimmed baking sheet in a single layer.
- Roast 15 minutes; gently stir in peas then continue roasting 10 to 15 minutes or until vegetables are lightly browned and tender. Serve immediately.
Test Kitchen Tip
- Love this roasted vegetable recipe? It's the Italian flair that makes it so good! Well if you want more Italian favorites, check out our low-carb Beefy Stuffed Zucchini and this Cheesy Spaghetti Squash Tart!
- A lot of amazing recipes came out of Nonna's kitchen, but boy, dessert couldn't come fast enough! Some of our favorites include our decadent Lighter Tiramisu and these so-sweet Cannoli-Stuffed Strawberries!
- So many memories were made around Nonna's table, and we know she'd love our collection of Easy Italian Dessert Recipes. We hope you'll find a few that you love to share around the table, to make new memories with your family.
Read NextSkinny Eggplant Parmigiana
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 128
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.1g 8 %
- Saturated Fat 0.8g 4 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 3.0g 6 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 222mg 9 %
- Total Carbohydrates 19g 6 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.8g 11 %
- Sugars 4.7g 0 %