Thai Beef Satay
- SERVING SIZE
- 2 skewers
- COOK TIME
- 8 Min
When this recipe came out of the Test Kitchen, we fell in love with the savory tastes! The smell of it alone will make your mouth water, but after just one bite, you might try to keep all the skewers to yourself. The meat is so tender it practically melts in your mouth, and these are flavors you're going to want again and again!
What You'll Need
- 24 (6-inch) wooden skewers, soaked 15 minutes in water
- 1 pound flank steak, cut into 24 thin slices
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Thread slices of beef onto skewers and place on a rimmed baking sheet.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, combine peanut butter, soy sauce, sesame oil, butter, and crushed red pepper; cook until melted and smooth, stirring occasionally.
- Brush evenly over beef skewers, completely coating them, and bake 8 to 10 minutes or until desired doneness.
Test Kitchen Tip
- Our Thai Beef Satay is the perfect appetizer, and we know that our Easy Stir Fry Recipes will be a hit for dinner!
- For more Asian flavor, whip up this easy-to-make Asian Chicken Salad or this scrumptious Cauliflower Fried Rice!
- Really impress the guests and take everything to the next level by serving this Roasted Banana Pudding for dessert!
Read NextOven-Baked Egg Rolls
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 138
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.5g 13 %
- Saturated Fat 2.5g 13 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 11g 23 %
- Cholesterol 27mg 9 %
- Sodium 194mg 8 %
- Total Carbohydrates 4.5g 2 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.6g 3 %
- Sugars 1.2g 0 %