- SERVING SIZE
1 (2-inch) piece
- COOK TIME
Carrot cake is one of our favorite desserts, and this diabetes-friendly recipe won't disappoint! You'll love how moist and full of flavor our Carrot Cake is. It's an easy, homemade cake recipe you'll look forward to making all year long!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 4 ounces unsweetened crushed pineapple with juice
cup Splenda brown sugar blend
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 3 egg whites
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups white whole wheat flour
teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (16-ounce) container sugar-free white frosting
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine carrots, pineapple, brown sugar blend, applesauce, egg whites, and vanilla. Add remaining ingredients except frosting; mix well. Spread batter in baking dish.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool, then spread frosting over cake and serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 24
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.