Not-Your-Mama's Corn Casserole
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 (2- x 2-1/2) square
- COOK TIME
- 40 Min
If you grew up eating Mom's corn casserole, then you know how extra-rich and creamy hers was. We wanted to recreate her version, but in a lighter way, so you could enjoy it on your diabetic diet. Not-Your-Mama's Corn Casserole may be lighter, but it's still oh-so-yummy!
What You'll Need
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1 (8-1/2-ounce) package corn muffin mix
- 1 (15-1/4-ounce) can no-salt-added corn, drained
- 1 (14-3/4-ounce) can no-salt-added cream-style corn
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch-square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk egg, margarine, and sour cream. Add muffin mix and both cans of corn; mix well. Pour into baking dish.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until center is set.
Read NextChicken and Squash Casserole