Special Seven-Layer Salad
Updated March 27, 2020
This salad is a celebration in and of itself. Not only is it delicious, it's beautiful. That makes our Special Seven-Layer Salad the perfect side dish for any outdoor get-together.
What You'll Need
- 1 head romaine lettuce, washed, dried, and chopped
- 3 tomatoes, chopped and seeded
- 3 carrots, chopped
- 2 ribs celery, chopped
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen green peas, thawed
cup fat-free Ranch Dressing, divided
pound low-fat turkey bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Italian cheese blend
What to Do
- In a large glass salad or trifle bowl, combine the romaine lettuce and tomatoes. In a medium-sized bowl, combine the carrots and celery, then layer over the lettuce and tomato mixture. In the same medium-sized bowl, combine the peas with 1/4 cup dressing; mix well and layer over the carrots and celery.
- Sprinkle with the crumbled turkey bacon, then layer with the hard-boiled eggs, followed by the shredded cheese. Drizzle with the remaining 3/4 cup dressing and serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.