Special Seven-Layer Salad
Updated May 17, 2018
This salad is a celebration in and of itself. Not only is it delicious, it's beautiful. That makes our Special Seven-Layer Salad the perfect side dish for any outdoor get-together.
What You'll Need
- 1 head romaine lettuce, washed, dried, and chopped
- 3 tomatoes, chopped and seeded
- 3 carrots, chopped
- 2 ribs celery, chopped
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen green peas, thawed
cup fat-free Ranch Dressing, divided
pound low-fat turkey bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Italian cheese blend
What to Do
- In a large glass salad or trifle bowl, combine the romaine lettuce and tomatoes. In a medium-sized bowl, combine the carrots and celery, then layer over the lettuce and tomato mixture. In the same medium-sized bowl, combine the peas with 1/4 cup dressing; mix well and layer over the carrots and celery.
- Sprinkle with the crumbled turkey bacon, then layer with the hard-boiled eggs, followed by the shredded cheese. Drizzle with the remaining 3/4 cup dressing and serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
Hungry for more? Check out our collection of Healthy Lunch Recipes!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Calories from Fat
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.