Cool Veggie Salad
- 10 Min
We took fresh summer veggies and drizzled them with a lightly sweetened vinaigrette to come up with this healthy and low carb recipe for Cool Veggie Salad. You'll love serving this refreshing salad alongside any of your favorite main dishes, or eating it on its own on those warm sunny days!
What You'll Need
- 2 large tomatoes, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 large cucumber, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 large carrot, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/2 red onion, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, cucumbers, carrots, and red onion. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the canola oil, vinegar, garlic, sugar, salt, and pepper. Pour over vegetables and toss evenly until coated. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Read NextAnytime Broccoli Salad