Quinoa Turkey Burgers
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
Our Quinoa Turkey Burgers are a healthy alternative to traditional hamburgers. Adding quinoa to our turkey burgers helps prevent them from becoming dry and adds some fiber too. Not only are these better for us, but they're flavorful, too!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound lean ground turkey breast
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa
- 1/2 cup kale, chopped
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Form mixture into 4 patties.
- Coat a grill pan or large skillet with cooking spray and cook burgers over medium heat for 5 to 6 minutes per side or until no longer pink in center.
Go bunless and serve these turkey burgers with some fresh salsa and fat-free sour cream!
Read NextBarbecued Turkey Loaves