Flourless Peanut Butter Mini Cake
- SERVING SIZE
- COOK TIME
Craving a dessert that's all for you? You're in luck, 'cause our recipe for Flourless Peanut Butter Mini Cake is portioned just for one! Isn't it nice to have a treat that's totally yours from time to time?
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2
tablespoon reduced-fat, peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon sugar substitute
teaspoon baking powder
cup egg substitute
teaspoon vanilla extract
- Sugar-free chocolate syrup for garnish (optional)
What to Do
- Coat a 10- to 12-ounce microwaveable mug with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients except chocolate syrup; whisk until batter is smooth. Spoon into mug.
- Microwave 60 to 65 seconds, or until set in center. Let cool 3 to 5 minutes, then drizzle with chocolate syrup, if desired.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
Calories from Fat
Report Inappropriate Comment
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.