Frozen Lemon Raspberry Cake
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 slice
- CHILL TIME
- 6 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 32 Min
Talk about a refreshing and sweet dessert! Our Frozen Lemon Raspberry Cake is made with healthier ingredients to fit in with a diabetes diet. The lemon and raspberry have just enough tart to mix with the sweet ice cream for a refreshing flavor. This one is a perfect Easter dessert, but it's also an amazing indulgent dessert whenever you're in the mood!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) box sugar-free yellow cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon extract
- 1 cup sugar-free seedless raspberry jam, divided
- 5 cups no-sugar added vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Lightly coat a 10-inch springform pan with cooking spray; line with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, beat with an electric mixer the cake mix, water, eggs, oil, and lemon extract until thoroughly combined. Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake 32 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool.
- Spread 3/4 cup raspberry jam evenly over top of cake, then spoon ice cream over jam and gently smooth down. Cover and freeze 6 hours or until firm.
- Remove from freezer, let stand 5 minutes, then remove sides of pan. In a small microwave-safe bowl, microwave the remaining 1/4 cup jam about 5 to 10 seconds or until pourable. (Be careful not to overheat or it will melt the ice cream!) Drizzle over cake.
- Serve immediately, then refreeze.
Test Kitchen Tip
- This Frozen Lemon Raspberry Cake is absolutely scrumptious! If you're looking for more Easter dessert recipes, try our decadent Coconut Cake or these perfect Chocolate Chip Carrot Cookies!
- For more amazing recipes, check out our Healthier Easter Dinner Menu and, we've got even more recipes in our Easy Easter Dinner eCookbook!
Read NextBetter-Than-Anything Cake
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Calories 108
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.4g 7 %
- Saturated Fat 0.7g 3 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 1.9g 4 %
- Cholesterol 32mg 11 %
- Sodium 176mg 7 %
- Total Carbohydrates 19g 6 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.1g 8 %
- Sugars 0.0g 0 %