Tortilla Lime Chips
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
After just one of our homemade tortilla chips you'll never buy a bag from the store again! Not only do ours have that out-of-the-oven crisp taste, but we've added some lime to give it a freshness that will make you feel like you're at the beach! Put on your grass skirts and flip flops, and then combine our Tortilla Lime Chips with your favorite salsa or guacamole dip for a rockin'-hula time at your next backyard luau!
What You'll Need
- 4 (6-inch) low-carb whole wheat tortillas
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 2 teaspoons granulated Stevia or sugar substitute
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut each tortilla into 4 wedges for a total of 16 wedges. Spray both sides of each wedge with cooking spray and place on baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine lime peel, lime juice, oil, and sugar substitute. Brush on wedges.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until crisp and golden.
Test Kitchen Tips
- Our Hawaiian Salsa and In-a-Wink Guacamole Dip, paired with these homemade tortilla chips, make a perfect tropical combo for summer!
- For a vacation-worthy dinner whip up our Hawaiian Hula Chicken, or, if you're heading to a potluck, this Slow Cooker Hawaiian Chicken will have 'em surfing up the line for more!
- To complete your tropical-themed staycation, light the tiki torches and serve up our Creamy Tropical Fruit Salad, or break out the ukulele to enjoy the night while everyone devours this oh-so-yummy Crustless Pineapple Pie!
Read NextEasy Banana Bites